Do you have the interest to develop your creative career in one of the most sought after regional destinations in Australia? The SAE Creative Media Institute and the Australian Government are now presenting the Destination Australia Scholarships.
The award is available to both domestic and international students who undertake study at the SAE Byron Bay, NSW. The award aims to support students with financial aid during their studies in one of any areas as Animation, Audio, Design, Film, Games, and Web & Mobile.
Great offer for all national and global students to win $15,000 award for study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1976, SAE Creative Media Institute has six campuses such as Brisbane, Byron Bay, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth. It provides bachelor and postgraduate degrees, diplomas and government accredited certificates across six disciplines in Australia.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Australian Government and SAE Creative Media Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Campus study
- Award: A cash amount of up to $15,000 (AUD$),
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and international
- The prize can get in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities around the world are eligible for this program
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for full-time on-campus study at the SAE Byron Bay
- Admissible Criteria: Aspirants must meet all the given criteria:
- Claimants must be a domestic or international student
- Applicants should be a commencing student registered as full-time for on-campus study at the SAE Byron Bay
- Applicants can demonstrate academic and/or professional achievement, strong leadership or industry excellence, and a creative passion OR can demonstrate financial hardship or other barriers to studying at SAE Institute and a creative passion
- The recipient must maintain and show residency in the regional area at the time of beginning study and for the duration of the program
- International recipients must maintain a valid Student Visa for the period of the program
- The successful applicant will be asked to verify residency throughout the award
- At SAE Byron Bay, a Destination Australia award is not transferrable to other SAE campuses
- Recipients must be a newly joined student to SAE Australia – current SAE students are not eligible for the grant. Alumni candidates are encouraged to enter.
- Recipients need to enrol in a full-time course for the qualification duration at SAE Byron Bay campus
- Grants are only obtainable for Higher Education courses – VET Diploma and Certificate III in Music Industry are not eligible
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this Destination Australia Scholarships, applicants are required to take admission at the SAE Byron Bay, NSW in SAE Creative Media Institute. After that, applicants can apply for the award by completing an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide a 250-word statement explaining ‘Why I should receive an SAE Scholarship?’ and provide a portfolio of work.
- Entry Requirements: Applicants must meet SAE’s published entry requirements. Award recipients are required to demonstrate residence in the local region (Byron Shire and surrounding regional locations) for the duration of their studies in 2020.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have completed Secondary Studies (High School) and have to provide additional evidence of language skills. IELTS, TOEFL, ISLPR, PTE and others which mentioned on the entry requirement page.
The Australian Government with SAE Creative Media Institute will provide a cash amount of up to $15,000 (AUD$) to deserving candidates for each year of full-time study at SAE Byron Bay.