Many students dream of studying in Australia but are unable to do due to financial barriers. Therefore, the University of Queensland is dispensing the Information and Communications Technology Excellence Scholarships for talented candidates.
The purpose of the program is to encourage and assist domestic and international students commencing in a bachelors degree program in engineering and computing at Queensland’s University in Australia.
Great offer to get fund for undergraduate study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1909, the University of Queensland is a public research university located primarily in Brisbane. It is the fifth oldest Australia’s leading university and generally known as a sandstone university.
Why at the University of Queensland? The university is a great place to study and, take part in various activities or relax in a diverse and welcoming environment. Here, you can enjoy the best possible study experience.
Application Deadline: February 17, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australian and international
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international students are eligible to apply for the grant.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in Engineering and Computing
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must be a domestic or international student under the University’s Fee Policy
- in the two years immediately before the award, the applicant completed Year 12 (or overseas equivalent
- the applicant enrols in a Relevant Program and, where applicable, in one of the Relevant Fields, in the year of the award, or after an approved deferment of one year
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, applicants have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the university. After taking admission, you can access the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to provide the certified copy of transcripts and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have completed a year 12 and accomplish the other entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission, applicants will often need to meet specific English language requirements of the university.
Benefits: The University of Queensland will provide the award amount of $3,000 for deserving students.