The James Cook University is inviting applications for Australian Institute of Marine Science Scholarships for both Australian and international students. These opportunities are available to conduct research on the basis of competition.
The aim of The grant is to provide financial help to the students.
User Review( votes)
James Cook University (JCU) is a public university and is the second oldest university in Queensland, Australia. JCU is a teaching and research institution. The University’s main campuses are located in the tropical cities of Cairns, Singapore and Townsville
Course Level: These opportunities are available to pursue research programme.
Study Subject: These opportunities are awarded in the field of Marine Science.
Award: These financial aid positions will provide the following:
- Stipend for 4 years, plus tuition fees if applicable
- Additional funding support for professional development in quantitative methods appropriate to the project
- Additional $5,000 per year as stipend top-up or project costs (as agreed between student and supervisors)
Number of Awards: Number of scholarship is not given.
The award can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must meet all candidature eligibility and scholarship competitiveness (merit score) criteria set by the James Cook University Graduate Research School (GRS).
- Your proposed team of advisors must include at least one staff member from both JCU and AIMS, who have agreed to supervise you in your proposed project. At least one staff member from each organization must be named on and sign the candidature and application forms.
Nationality: Australian and international applicants are eligible for these endowments.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- If you have not already checked your eligibility and/or found an advisor(s) who are willing to supervise your research degree, submit your expression of interest for a Higher Degree by Research.
- Complete the Supplementary Form for Higher Degree by Research Application in with your prospective advisor(s) and ensure it is signed and that you have the required documentation ready. To ensure you have all the required documentation uses this checklist.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 31, 2017.