If you’re an international student looking for funding to study in the UK then here is the right opportunity for you. The University of Dundee is offering undergraduate financial aid for a full-time undergraduate student.
The program is open for the UK/EU and overseas students who want to start undergraduate study in September 2018 at the university.
Great opportunity for all international candidates
User Review( votes)
The University of Dundee has the highest score globally for ‘University Clubs and Societies. It is the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world and ranked within the top 300 universities in the world according to the major global rankings.
Why at the University of Dundee? Here candidates can get the high qualification that makes them more attractive in the eyes of future employers. They can easily increase their earning potential, improved career prospects to self-confidence and independence.
Application Deadline: Closed
To be eligible candidates must:
- UK/EU and Overseas students are eligible to apply.
- Grants are available to study the undergraduate degree program.
- Have been classified as Overseas fee status by the University of Dundee
- Have met all the academic conditions attached to their unconditional or conditional offer of admission for entry to the University of Dundee
- Have obtained the qualification specified
How to Apply
- How to apply: Before applying for the bursary, you are required to gain admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After taking full-time enrollment you will be automatically considered for the fund.
- Supporting Documents: Must be sent the copy of passport/ID, copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in undergraduate, an applicant must have all the previous degree studies certificates.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Benefits: The bursary will be awarded worth up to £25,000.