Need funding for education? ANU College of Engineering & Computer Science is now offering the 10kclub.io funding for all commencing Australian and international students in Australia.
The program is open to domestic and international students undertaking a program or Major in a Computer Science discipline in the Research School of Computer Science, in the ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science.
Wonderful offer for international and domestic students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1946, ANU is a national research university, located in Canberra, Australia. It was named world’s 7th most international university in a 2017 study by Times Higher Education and ranked 100th in the CWTS Leiden ranking.
- Deadline: February 15, 2020
- Course Level: award is available for the undergraduate degree program
- Award: The successful applicant will receive a stipend of $10,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australian and International
- Scholarship takes in: Australia
- Eligible countries: Australians and international citizens are eligible to apply for the opportunity
- Eligible Course or Subjects: award is available in the field of Computer Science
- Eligibility Criteria: The award is available each year to a continuing ANU student who is:
- an undergraduate domestic or international student
- undertaking a program or Major in a Computer Science discipline in the Research School of Computer Science, in the ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science, and has completed a minimum of 12 units of 3000-level COMP courses
- able to demonstrate an ongoing commitment to passion, innovation and creativity within computer science.
How to Apply
- To apply, candidates have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the university.
- The applicant is to submit in video format an expression of interest that articulates their idea in any field related to computer science & addressing any relevant issue. The content and format is at the student’s discretion and should require no professional editing or video equipment.
The successful applicant will receive a stipend of $10,000 in two equal payments, paid after the semester census date.