The Australian National University is seeking applications from students for its International ASTRO 3D Science PhB Advanced Studies Course Award. The award is exclusively open for both domestic and international students.
The funding program aims to increase interest amongst Science PhB students in ASTRO 3D student research projects.
Founded in 1946, Australian National University is a world-leading university that focuses on excellence in research and education. It offers a wide range of accommodation options for students and a range of flexible study options to suit aspirant’s needs.
Why study at the Australian National University? ANU is particularly well known for its programs in the arts and social sciences and ranks among the best in the world. Here students will learn from award-winning teachers and faculty to help candidates in reaching their future goals.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: $3,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the award.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is available to pursue Advanced Studies Course as part of their Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours)-Science degree program. The funding is awarded in the field of Astronomy & Astrophysics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Intending to undertake a research project within the Advanced Studies Course.
- Be enrolled in an Advanced Studies Course as part of their Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours) – Science degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, candidates must complete an application form and send it via email to [email protected] (Research School of Astronomy & Astrophysics (RSAA) containing the following documents.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must send a declaration that they wish to be considered for the Award, ASTRO 3D project proposal, a short CV (1 page) including contact details for the ASTRO 3D research project supervisor, a copy of their current ANU transcript or Statement of Results from ISIS.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in the university, candidates must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The award provides a one-off payment of $3000 to be paid after the census date for the Advanced Studies (SCNC) course within which the research project is undertaken.