Applicants are invited to become a part of the Foundation Scholarships offered by the Manipal International University in Malaysia.
The program is open for domestic students commencing in the foundation program at the university for the academic session 2020-21.
User Review( votes)
Manipal International University is a full-fledged Malaysian university. It offers multidisciplinary programs with a focus in the fields of Science, Engineering, Business and Mass Communication.
Why at the Manipal International University? The university will strive to excel and ensure holistic development of the individual. They explore opportunities to collaborate and synergize with the best universities across the world to develop a world-class institution.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
- University or Organization: Manipal International University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Foundation program
- Award: 100% or 50% tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: Malaysian students can apply for the application.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- 100% scholarship on tuition fee for Foundation program subject to maintaining the minimum required GPA in each semester.
- 50% scholarship on tuition fees for Foundation program subject to maintaining the minimum required GPA in each semester.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, students have to take admission in the foundation program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit a copy of MyKad, certified real copy of academic transcript/result for spm/o-level or equivalent, certified true copy of academic transcript/results/qualification for stpm/a-level/pre-u or equivalent and four passport-sized most recent colour photographs.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to meet the following requirements:
- Pass SPM/SPMV with credits in 5 subjects
- Pass UEC with a minimum grade of B in 3 subjects
- Pass O-Level with a minimum grade of C in 5 subjects
- Other equivalent qualifications as recognised by the Malaysian Governments.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient in the English language.
Benefits: Each successful school will receive 50% or 100% tuition fees based on GPA.