The Australian Technical Management College is sponsoring a wonderful opportunity through its International COVID-19 Financial Scholarships for the academic session 2020/2021. The program is awarded to students from all around the globe.
The Award provides monetary support for international students facing financial stress in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Amazing chance for international students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
In association with Federation University Australia and the University of the Sunshine Coast, ATMC is a nationally recognized educational institute. It has campuses in Melbourne and Sydney, offering a range of innovative courses designed to prepare students for the global workforce.
Why choose Australian Technical Management College? The college provides a pathway for international students seeking higher education in the area of Business and Management in Australia and abroad. Here students get skills, knowledge, and relevant industry experience necessary to make a significant impact on the world.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020.
- University or Organization: Australian Technical Management College and Federation University Australia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: Up to 30% ($4,400)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree program in Information technology, Software engineering, Software or app development, Enterprise Systems or Business Analytics, Networking and Security, Business, Accounting, Management, and Health Services Management.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Available to all current onshore ATMC students in Sydney and Melbourne for Federation University degrees.
- Available to international students who wish to transfer to an ATMC Federation University program from another university or institution.
- Available for new students who would like to commence studying in July 2020.
- Students must enrol for the July 2020 semester to secure this application .
- Students must undertake a full load of four subjects per semester.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , candidates must take admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programs at the Federation University. After that candidates must complete and submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: In order to take admission, candidates must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The Australian Technical Management College (ATMC) will provide funding support of up to 30% ($4,400) of Federation University course fees every semester.