Outstanding aspirants are inviting to become a part of the UNICAF program for the academic year 2020-2021. This educational award is available for students from Sub-Saharan Africa, and almost anywhere in the world.
The program encourages highly talented students who want to undertake Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral Degree programs.
Amazing chance for international students to get educational benefits.
User Review( votes)
UNICAF is the leading online platform providing quality higher education to underserved markets, in collaboration with reputable universities in the UK, US, Europe, and Africa. Over $100 million worth of scholarships has been awarded to eligible students so far.
Why should you join UNICAF? The UNICAF provides online, quality undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, to the benefit of thousands of students in Africa and other continents. Here candidates will acquire skills and knowledge from a degree program that can facilitate their career progression.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: UNICAF
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master’s or Doctoral Degree
- Award: Educational Fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in UK, US, Europe, and Africa
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Liverpool John Moores University– MA in Leadership in Education, MA in Mass Communications, University of Suffolk– MSc Public Health, MBA – Master of Business Administration, Unicaf University– BSc Accounting and Finance, BSc in Accounting, Bachelor in Hospitality Management, Bachelor in Business Administration, BA English Language and Literature, BA in Economics and Business, BSc in Computer Science, BSc Supply Chain Management and Logistics, LLB Bachelor of Laws, MBA, Masters in Education, MA in Educational Leadership and Management, Master of Arts in English Language and Literature, MSc Managerial Psychology, MSc Web Design and Development, MSc Healthcare Management, MBA Management, MBA Health Management, MBA Management Information Systems, MBA Finance, MBA Oil, Gas, and Energy Management, MPA – Master of Public Administration, LLM – Master of Laws, Doctoral, PhD – Doctorate of Philosophy, Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA), and Doctor of Education (Ed.D).
- Admissible Criteria: To find out if you are academically qualified to apply for your program of choice, please visit the relevant section of our partner universities: Unicaf University, the University of Suffolk, and Liverpool John Moores University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity opportunity, applicants must complete and submit the online application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Each application is examined and decided upon, depending on the qualifications and the financial situation of the applicant.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
UNICAF will provide eligible students with a percentage of funding for Bachelor, Master’s, or Doctoral Degree programs in the UK, US, Europe, and Africa for the session 2020-2021.