Take your studies to the next level with the help of this Australian Wildlife Society Research Scholarship offered by Western Sydney University. This grant is available for the academic session 2020/2021.
The programme is open to all domestic and international students who want to complete their research programme at Western Sydney.
Worthy opportunity for Australian and international students to get $2,500 for research study at WSU
User Review( votes)
Founded in1989, Western Sydney University is a world-class university, globally recognised for its research strengths and innovations in teaching. It globally focused, research-led and committed to making a positive impact on the communities they engage with.
Why study at Western Sydney University? The university has unlimited opportunities to learn, travel and work in more than 300 destinations across the globe. WSU offers a combination of on-campus, online and clinical learning environments, with real-life work experience in professional and community settings.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- University: Western Sydney University
- Department: School of Science
- Course Level: Research
- Awards: $2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Philosophy (MPhil) or Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in a relevant field of study.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates should have an understanding of the importance of wildlife conservation.
- They should be enrolled at Western Sydney University in a Master of Philosophy (MPhil) or Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in a relevant field of study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking this opportunity as a new applicant, you need to submit your application via apply for research degrees page and follow the steps to apply for admission via the Online Application Portal.
- Supporting Documents: This applies to the application form, full bibliographic references, and evidence of publications, evidence of supervisory support and all other supporting documentation. Applicants must submit written evidence that a Western Sydney University academic has allowed being Principal Supervisor on the project.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must demonstrate prior research experience, either through an appropriate course of study or research output and experience.
- Language Requirement: You must have a good command on both the spoken and written English language.
All successful candidates will receive a tax-free stipend of $5,000, paid in two instalments of $2,500 per semester at Western Sydney University.