Scholarships help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. In order to cover study expenses, International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) is offering the Marie Sklodowska-Curie International Fellowship Programme for the session 2020/21.
The educational award is open for female students from the IAEA Member States who are going to enrol in a Master’s programme at an accredited university.
Great funding opportunity that will cover tuition fee and living cost.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1957, International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) is the world’s central intergovernmental forum for scientific and technical co-operation in the nuclear field.
Why would you like to become a part of the IAEA? IAEA is strongly connected to nuclear technology and its controversial applications, either as a weapon or as a practical and useful tool.
Application Deadline: October 11, 2020
- University or Organization: International Atomic Energy Agency
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Cover tuition costs+ living costs
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 100
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Students from the IAEA Member States.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s degrees in nuclear science and technology, nuclear safety and security, or non-proliferation.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be female candidates.
- Accepted by or enrolled in an accredited university in the Master’s programme.
- Preference will be given to applicants with above-average academic credentials (75% or above or GPA > 3.0 out of 4.0).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the fellowship programme, applicants must submit IAEA MSCFP online application
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit official admission letter into the University Master’s programme indicating the nuclear-related field of study or other proof of attendance, confirmation of tuition cost, copy of a valid passport/ID and completed Reference Forms sent by email by two referees (download the form here).
- Admission Requirements: Preference will be given to applicants with above-average academic credentials (75% or above or GPA > 3.0 out of 4.0).
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
Students will be awarded up to €10,000 per year for tuition costs and up to €10,000 for living costs based on the cost of living at the university’s location, for a maximum of a two-year period of study.