The Austrian Development Cooperation is offering two types of scholarships for ADC’s priority countries and other developing countries in Austria. These scholarships are available for pursuing a diploma in Hospitality Management or Tourism Management.
A limited number of competitive scholarships are offered every year by the Austrian Development Cooperation
Well-offer to get a diploma program in Austria.
User Review( votes)
The Tourism Schools Salzburg are vocational schools with an outstanding international reputation and a long tradition. They train future entrepreneurs and employees according to the needs of the international tourism and leisure industry.
Application Deadline: 31st March 2023
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing diploma programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Hospitality Management or Tourism Management.
- Scholarship can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to ADC’s priority countries and other developing countries.List of Countries:
ADC’s priority countries: Ethiopia, Uganda, Burkina Faso, Mozambique, Bhutan, Palestinian Territories, Georgia, and Armenia and other developing countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep., Eritrea, Gambia, The, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kenya, Korea, Dem Rep., Kyrgyz Republic, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Zimbabwe, Bolivia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Congo, Rep., Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Arab Rep., El Salvador, Ghana, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kiribati, Kosovo, Lao PDR, Lesotho, Mauritania, Micronesia, Fed. Sts., Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Philippines, Samoa, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, Timor-Leste, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza, Yemen, Rep., Zambia, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Fiji, Gabon, Grenada, Hungry, Iran, Islamic Rep., Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, FYR, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Montenegro, Namibia, Palau, Panama, Peru, Romania, Serbia, Seychelles, South Africa, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Thailand, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu and Venezuela
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following guidelines:
- Minimum 1 year (including probation) of continuous and satisfactory service with the nominating agency at the time of application;
- Completed at least Class XII or equivalent
- How to Apply: All applications should be sent directly to the Institute via post. Provide all admission requirements. Include a working e-mail address, phone and fax numbers as your application.
- English Language Requirements: An internationally recognized certificate proving the knowledge of English (TOEFL, Cambridge or equivalent) is required.
- Tuition fee
- Flight tickets (from home country to Salzburg and back)
- Health insurance
- Food from Monday – Sunday
- Excursions (except field trip to ITB Berlin)
- €205,- pocket money per month