European School of Management and Technology (ESMT) is now accepting applications for the Middle East and Central Asia scholarship. The grant is available for pursuing a master degree programme at ESMT in Germany.
ESMT’s MBA program helps make applicants goal of an international business career a reality. Supported by its 25 corporate founders, ESMT offers a number of partial-tuition grants for MBA applicants. Every year, there are also a limited number of prestigious full-tuition grants available.
ESMT European School of Management and Technology was founded by 25 leading global companies and institutions. The international business school offers a full-time MBA, an executive MBA, an executive MBA/MPA, a master’s in management as well as open enrollment and customized executive education programs.
A valuable study program for students.
User Review( votes)
- Course Level: award is available for pursuing a master degree programme at ESMT.
- Study Subject: award is tenable in masters in business administration program.
- Award: The sponsorship will comprise up to € 10,000.
- The award can be taken at Germany
- The scholarship is awarded for MBA program. To be eligible to apply:
- Candidates with permanent residence in Lebanon, Turkey, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To receive a scholarship, MBA candidates first fill out an online application to the MBA program. All applicants to the MBA program are automatically considered for any available positions.
- Entrance Requirement: To apply, candidates need to have a previous degree (at least a Bachelor’s equivalent).
- Test Requirement: Proof of strong quantitative abilities, whether with a GMAT/GRE or significant mathematics courses during the bachelor’s studies (see university’s next tab about the GMAT). The average GMAT score is 640. ESMT’s GMAT code is 7121. University also accepts GRE scores, and the designated institution (DI) code is 7768.
- English Language Requirements: TOEFL scores (95 minimum) or equivalent proof of English fluency. Code is 8707.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2020