Fund your study with a scholarship, so you can focus on your education. Therefore join the AUT Doctoral Scholarships programs organized by the Auckland University of Technology.
The university is activating these awards for both New Zealand and International students in completing their doctoral studies at AUT in New Zealand.
Auckland University of Technology was established on 1 January 2000 as a university in New Zealand. It is one of the best universities in New Zealand and has five faculties across three campuses in Auckland.
Application Deadline: March, July and November each year
- University or Organization: Auckland University of Technology
- Department: Business Economics and Law
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Stipend of either $15,000, $20,000 or $25,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International and New Zealand
- The program can be taken in New Zealand
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand resident, permanent resident of New Zealand and International applicants are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a doctoral degree course within the Faculty of Business Economics and Law at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Enthusiastic participants must have an excellent academic record, strong academic reference and have demonstrated the potential for high-quality research.
- Preference will be given to new applicants to the doctoral program at AUT, including those currently in provisional candidature.
- Applicants who have applied unsuccessfully in past rounds may reapply only if there is a change to the information submitted.
How to Apply
If you want to take advantage of the grant, then you must have to apply for admission in a Doctoral degree program at the university. After that, you are eligible to complete the online application form in favour of applying to the awards. – The university is asking for some additional information such as
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcript for any previous tertiary study, a brief CV (maximum of 3 pages), and a two-page proposal outlining the intended research using the template provided with the online form.
- Admission Requirements: New doctoral applicants with a GPA of 8.0 or above in their most recent qualifying program and New M?ori and domestic Pacific doctoral applicants with a GPA of 7.5 or above, from their most recent qualifying program, are required.
- Language Requirement: You need to meet the English language excellence requirements as stated in the Academic Calendar at the time of your application.
The educational award will generally consist the tuition fees plus the compulsory student service fees and an annual stipend of NZ$25,000 per annum. Participants of the AUT Doctoral Award will also be considered for a full fee award and full fees plus an annual stipend of either $15,000, $20,000 or $25,000.