With the aiming of providing financial support to the brilliant candidate, Monash University is accepting applications for Faculty of Law International Asia Scholarship in Australia.
A fine opportunity to get a bachelor degree with some free money from Monash University in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Monash University is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria, which has a research and teaching center in Prato, Italy. It produces over 3,000 research publications each year, with research conducted in over 150 fields of study.
Why at Monash University? While studying at this university, candidates can get skills to successfully develop their careers in their chosen field. It provides opportunities for diverse backgrounds and interests to pursue a well-rounded approach.
Application Deadline: October 28, 2019
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: Faculty of Law
- Course Level: Bachelor degree program
- Award: 25% – 100% course fee paid
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International student
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, India, Singapore or Indonesia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree coursework in the field of Law, Engineering, Arts, Biomedical Science, Commerce, Music, Science, and Global Studies
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this bursary, the applicant must have to apply for the bachelor degree coursework in any described fields at Monash University.
How to Apply
How to Apply: If you are interested in this award then firstly you have to take admission in the bachelor degree program at the university. After taking affirmation, you can submit your award application directly to the Monash.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers will be assessed on their application statement and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University with 500 words.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying at Monash University, claimants need to meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to meet the minimum English language requirements.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded between 25% and 100% for the minimum number of credit points required to complete your degree.