The Auckland University of Technology is delighted to offer Faculty of Culture and Society Masterate Fee Scholarships. These are open to NZ citizens or permanent residents.
The purpose of the programs is to encourage full-time domestic postgraduate students into Master’s programs for Schools within the Faculty of Culture and Society.
Fabulous Scholarships in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
The Auckland University of Technology is a university in New Zealand. It was formed on 1 January 2000 when the Auckland Institute of Technology was granted university status.
Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Applicants must meet the entry criteria for a Master’s program in one of the four schools in the Faculty of Culture and Society.
- Recipients must be enrolling in a full-time Master’s program of study (no less than 120 points per annum) in one of the four schools in the Faculty of Culture and Society. Part-time students are not eligible for these awards.
- These are awarded in the Faculty of Culture and Society.
- These are available for pursuing master’s program.
- These are open to NZ citizens or permanent residents.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Application for this free study is through the online application portal. Applications will open in early October. To complete the application process ALL required documentation must be included. Incomplete or late applications will not be forwarded to the selection panel. The following documents or statements will need to be uploaded and submitted with the application by 12.00am midnight on the closing date.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the CV, Academic transcripts and completion certificates, highlighting academic and any relevant industry experience.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
Benefit: Tuition and student fees (120pts)
Application Deadline: June and November each year