The University of Technology Sydney is offering International Undergraduate Full tuition grants for Autumn Session 2018.
This Scholarship was established to support high achieving commencing international students enrolling in an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney.
User Review( votes)
The University of Technology Sydney is a public university in Sydney, Australia. The university was founded in its current form in 1988, although its origins trace back to the 1870s. It is part of the Australian Technology Network of universities.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Award: This International Undergraduate Full Tuition award is a tuition-fee Scholarship. UTS will pay each Recipient the UTS tuition fees for the approved Bachelor degree course for the duration of the Scholarship, which is the standard number of sessions required for completion of the Recipient’s enrolled undergraduate course on the basis of full-time study load.
Number of Awards: Up to six (6) new recipients will be awarded The grants in 2018. A maximum of three (3) recipients will be awarded the Scholarship in each of the Autumn and Spring intakes in 2018.
The award can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: To be eligible for the opportunity , an applicant must:
- Be an international student at the time of application (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Meet all admission requirements for the selected course; and
- Commence full-time studies on campus; and
- Have completed an Australian Year 12 or high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12, no longer than three (3) years prior to commencing at UTS and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and
- Have an overall mark of 85% or equivalent in a UTS recognized high school qualification; and
- All applicants must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible.
NOTE: Students enrolling in a UTS transnational program are not eligible to apply for this application .
Nationality: International students can apply for these endowments.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 30, 2017.