Applications are invited for AUT Internz international awards to study in the USA. New Zealand citizens are eligible to apply for this application program.
The purpose of the AUT Internz program is to offer AUT graduates a unique opportunity to experience work life in a global market and to overcome the challenges New Zealanders face in being so geographically isolated. To achieve this purpose, we want to provide AUT graduates who are New Zealand citizens with an opportunity that they may not otherwise have.
User Review( votes)
AUT is a contemporary New Zealand university focused on providing exceptional student opportunities and learning experiences, and graduate success in a context stimulated by impactful research and industry connectivity.
Course Level: The studentships are awarded to graduate to pursue six-month programme.
Study Subject: The recipients of the AUT Internz international financial aid positions will be hosted in a number of leading organizations for up to six months.
Award: The successful recipients of AUT Internz International financial aid positions will travel to the United States or Canada for the internship at a time determined by the host organization. The AUT Internz Scholarship includes:
- Return travel to the destination city from Auckland
- Travel insurance
- Health insurance
- A US or Canadian visa and related administrative expenses
- A stipend as a contribution toward living costs where required
Number of Awards: Not Known
The award can be taken in USA or Canada
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
All applicants must:
- Meet all international visa eligibility criteria and requirements.
- Agree to the International Scholarship Terms of Acceptance.
- Be a New Zealand citizen and have, or be eligible for, a New Zealand passport,
- Be enrolled in full-time study at AUT for two consecutive semesters prior to graduating,
- Be completing a program of study aligned with the criteria set out by host partners,
- Be graduating from AUT in the year of your application
To apply applicants must confirm they meet the above criteria, and acknowledge that AUT has the right to cancel any application that is not eligible.
Nationality: New Zealand citizens are eligible to apply for this application program.
How to Apply: All applicants are required to provide the following via the online application process by the closing date:
- An approved AUT Internz profile
- A completed AUT Internz International application form
- A screenshot of Arion enrolled papers as proof of full-time enrollment
- A scanned copy of your passport or proof of New Zealand citizenship
- A cover letter for the host company outlining why you are applying for the internship.
- The name and contact details of a referee – where possible, a member of AUT faculty
- A link to your online portfolio (mandatory for creative roles)
Application Deadline: award is open for a 2017-2018 academic year.