Pace University is offering merit-based scholarships to international students. The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate program.
The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate program. These are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Wonderful opportunity to study in USA with a financial award.
User Review( votes)
Pace University’s Merit Scholarship Estimator is designed to help families see how much merit aid is granted to students based on their academic achievements. Pace prepares students to become leaders in their fields by providing an education that combines exceptional academics with real-world experiences including internships, research, clinical, civic engagement, and study abroad.
Why at Pace University? The university provides a transformative education for its diverse students—academically, professionally, and socioeconomically. At the core of a Pace, education is a strong foundation in the liberal arts and sciences with an emphasis on the combination of theory and practice.
University or Organization: Pace University
Course Level: Undergraduate program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards:
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in the USA
Application Deadline: Closed
- Pace University offers a substantial amount of merit and needs-based financial aidand grants. University-sponsored opportunities are awarded to students on the basis of academic merit, service to the community and financial need. To be eligible, students must be admitted as matriculated students in a degree program.
- International students can apply for these endowments.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students do not need to complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be eligible for merit awards. There are, however, additional forms and information required for international students in order to be considered for study at Pace University. All of your application’s supporting documents must be sent directly to Pace University.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have provided Application & Fee, Letters of Recommendation, A written essay/personal statement, Course descriptions or syllabus, Official test scores, and other educational materials, Official transcripts, diplomas, and leaving examination scores from secondary and post-secondary schools (in English).
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must have a high school degree. SAT/ACT scores must be submitted with the application for scholarship consideration for first-year students.
- Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.