If you are a high-calibre international student with the ability to change your future, then you can apply for the NCUK Excellence Scholarships offered by the Auckland University of Technology.
The award aims to attract talented and motivated students who want to apply for the undergraduate degree program at the university in New Zealand.
Auckland University Technology is a research and higher education institution with three campuses in Auckland and five faculties. Undergraduate and postgraduate degrees are available in business, computer and information sciences, education, health sciences, year one of law, sports management, and science.
Why study at Auckland University Technology? AUT provides extraordinary learning opportunities that equip students for success in their careers, no matter where they are in the world. You will be a part of a varied and collaborative community at this university.
Application Deadline: November each year
- University: Auckland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies depending on funding
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities (nor resident visa holders of New Zealand or Australia)
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be full-fee paying international students (Note: International students are students who are neither citizens, permanent residents nor resident visa holders of New Zealand or Australia or in the process of applying for the aforementioned categories).
- Applicants must have a current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study at an AUT programme (Undergraduate level or above, excluding doctoral and at least 120 points). Applicants will be asked to provide their AUT Student ID in the box provided on the application form. The studentships are awarded on academic merit.
- Applicants with an equivalent B Average or above in their most recent NCUK programme (International Foundation Year, International Year One, or Pre-Master’s Programme) will be considered.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, students are recommended to take admission in the bachelor degree programme at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to provide verified copies of transcripts of the applicant’s academic record, & CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: If English or NZ Sign Language is not your first language, you need to prove you have the minimum level of English for your AUT qualification.
The Auckland University of Technology will provide tuition fees to successful candidates for the academic year 2022/2023.