With an objective to assist students financially in pursuing their higher education abroad, S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies in Singapore is offering international students the Bakrie Centre Foundation Graduate Fellowships.
Indonesian and other South Asian country students are offered this fellowship to pursue a graduate-level study at RSIS. Students that show have outstanding potential for leadership in government, business, or civil society after graduation will be considered and be given a monthly stipend and all education fees incurred.
User Review( votes)
RSIS, also known as S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies, is an international graduate school in Singapore ranked 48th in the list of Top 50 think tanks worldwide for its international faculty of leading thinkers and practitioners. It is located in the Nanyang Technological University
Why study at the RSIS? It offers its students high quality and advanced education that prepares them for their challenging future. With the help of its networks with institutions and organizations worldwide, RSIS is able to impart the purest form of education. It provides a platform to give voice to scholars and policymakers.
Application Deadline: 31st December 2021
- University or Organization: Rajaratnam School of International Studies
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Indonesia and South Asian countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a good command of the English language.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to log in to the application portal of RSIS and apply. The fellowship application form can be obtained here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Bachelors degree certificate
- Degree transcript
- Statement of purpose
- Copy of passport
- 1 passport size photo
- Documentary proof of present and previous employment
- Essay on an issue of national/international importance
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an excellent academic record with a GPA of at least 3.50/4 or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- TOEFL CBT – 250
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- IELTS – 7.0
International students selected for this fellowship will be provided a monthly stipend in addition to the tuition fee and other compulsory fees at RSIS.