Education’s objective is to interact with individuals socially and to keep society smooth and healthy. Reviewing this importance of the study, Auckland University of Technology is offering a beneficial scholarship named as Pro-Vice-Chancellor International’s Excellence Scholarships.
The award aims to attract international students who want to apply for the bachelor’s degree program at the university in New Zealand.
Auckland University Technology is a research and higher education institution and has five faculties across three campuses in Auckland. It provides undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in business, computer and information sciences, education, health sciences, year 1 of law, as well as sports management and science.
Why study at Auckland University Technology? AUT offers exceptional learning experiences that prepare students to be successful wherever in the world their career may take them. At this university, you will join a diverse and collaborative community.
Application Deadline: July 2, 2021
- University: Auckland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Awards: $20,000 contribution to fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Five
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be full-fee paying international students (Note: International students are students who are neither citizens, permanent residents nor resident visa holders of New Zealand or Australia).
- Applicants must have a current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study at an AUT program (Bachelor degree level or above, excluding doctoral and at least 120 points) commencing in Semester Two 2021.
- Applications must be currently onshore in New Zealand.
- Applicants can be previous AUT students, who are applying for a higher level programme(e.g. an AUT bachelor degree graduate applying for a master’s programme).
- Applicants will be asked to provide their AUT Student ID in the box provided on the application form.
- The studentships are awarded on academic merit and the quality of the applicant’s personal statement.
- Applicants are required to declare if they have applied for other programmes both internally (i.e. awarded by AUT) and externally (e.g. government awards). The selection committee will take this into consideration.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, students are recommended to take admission in the bachelor degree programme at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to provide verified copies of transcripts of the applicant’s academic record, & CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: If English, M?ori or NZ Sign Language is not your first language, you need to prove you have the minimum level of English for your AUT qualification.
The Auckland University of Technology will provide a $20,000 contribution to fees for the successful candidates.