Applications are being accepted from the outstanding candidates for International PhD Studentship in Laser-Induced Gaphene. The funding opportunity is offered by the University of Southampton.
The educational fund is open for bright and highly motivated overseas students to join the PhD program in the School of Engineering for the academic year 2021/2022.
Nice chance for overseas students to complete their PhD study in the UK
User Review( votes)
Southampton University is a public research university in the English city of Southampton. Southampton is a founding member of the Russell Group, a group of Britain’s most research-intensive institutions.
Why study at the University of Southampton? Students will receive teaching excellence in higher education at this university, which will help them construct a great future. A degree programme will provide them with skills and knowledge that will help them advance in their careers.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2021
- University: University of Southampton
- Department: School of Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: £15,681
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK, EU, and International students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD in Laser-induced graphene for health monitoring of composite materials
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a very good Master’s degree (or its international equivalent) in a science or engineering discipline. Applicants without a Master’s qualification may be considered if they hold a first-class undergraduate degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: https://www.southampton.ac.uk/courses/how-to-apply/postgraduate-applications.page
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a Curriculum Vitae, Two reference letters, Degree Transcripts to date
- Admission Requirements: As an ideal candidate, you should have a background in Computer Science or Mathematics, have strong programming skills, preferably in C, knowledge of software rewriting, and experience of formal verification of software systems.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The University of Southampton will cover tuition fees and stipends of £15,681 tax-free per annum (in the UK) and MYR30,000 tax-free per annum (in Malaysia) for up to 3.5 years.