AUT University offers Staff MBA and PGDipBus Administration Scholarships for New Zealand Citizens across New Zealand.
The grant is intended to assist permanent AUT staff members wishing to enrol in these programmes as these are high-cost and not part of the nil-tuition fee programme for staff.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): Courses offered by the University
- Course Level: Postgraduate and PGDipBus
- Scholarship Provider: AUT University
- The award can be taken at Newzealand
- Applicants must be New Zealand citizens or permanent residents
- Applicants must be current full-time permanent staff and have at least 12 months service.
- Priority will be given to those applicants who are in middle-management positions (Tier 2
- Applicants must be eligible to enrol in the relevant programme
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
How to Apply:
How to Apply: Applicants must apply through
the AUT online scholarships application portal and attach the documents below;
• A signed copy of the My Annual Plan (MAP) showing that management/leadership
development is an agreed development priority.
• A statement summarising the relevance of the qualification to your current and ongoing
employment at AUT, and the expected benefits to both yourself and to AUT.
• A statement of support from your direct line manager
• A statement of support from your Dean/PVC or General Manager
- financial aid positions will be either for study in the Master of Business Administration programme (180pts) or the Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration programme (120 pts).
- New Awards will be determined annually. New awards will be dependent on
budgetary constraints and the number of existing scholars successfully renewing their
- Tuition fees and Student Services fee for the equivalent of one paper per term; a maximum
of 45pts per year. If the 30pt Applied Business Project, normally taken over 2-3 terms, is
selected the applicant will only be eligible for additional papers in that year equal to a
- The value of the support will not exceed the cost of 180pts (MBA) or 120pts (PgDipBA) or
45pts in one academic year
application Deadline: November 15.