The University of Melbourne is pleased to offer the Melbourne Graduate Scholarship for international students in 2020-21 academic session. The scholarships will be awarded to undertake a postgraduate degree program in any discipline.
Established in 1853, the University of Melbourne is a public-spirited institution that makes distinctive contributions to society in research, learning and teaching and engagement.
Great opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Applicants must not be in receipt of any other tuition fee remission scholarship or sponsorship which, in combination with the IPCA, exceeds 100% of tuition fees.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undertaking a postgraduate coursework degree at the University of Melbourne.
- Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded for following programs:
- Architecture, building and planning, Commerce, economics and management, Engineering; Historical, philosophical, political and social studies, Language, literature and cultural studies; Law, legal studies and criminology; Sciences and mathematics
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship provides fee remissions of between 25% and 100% of tuition fees for the duration of your course.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia
- have applied for an eligible graduate coursework degree
- not be in receipt of any other tuition fee remission scholarship or sponsorship which, in combination with the Melbourne Graduate Scholarship, exceeds 100% of tuition fees
Nationality: International Postgraduate Coursework Awards (IPCA) are open for international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications are only required for the Master of Teaching offered by the Melbourne Graduate School of Education. All other scholarships are by automatic consideration, after submitting the application for admission.
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia.
- English Language Requirements: The University of Melbourne TOEFL Institution Code is 0974. Please use this code so that results can be reported to us. Some faculties may accept graduate students with a slightly lower IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English or CAE score.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020