If you are a current student of the Ph.D. course and gazing for an opportunity then there is a chance, the Warwick Business School is providing studentship.
Fully funded tuition is open for high achieving International applicants. Purpose of this award is to support participants for enhancing their talent in a good way.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1967, Warwick Bussiness School is a department of Warwick University. And also a very reputable school in the world. It provides many degree level courses.
Why at this School? The school makes such type of candidates who make a positive difference in the world. It provides good leadership experience along with personality development.
Application Deadline: Closed
There are some requirements for being eligible to the fund-
- Citizens of the UK /UE and overseas are eligible to apply.
- The Ph.D. course is available to join a research team working on a major new project on improving the capabilities of NHS organizations to use evidence.
- Due to funding restrictions, international/Overseas students will be required to find funding to cover the difference between home/EU fees.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Applicants can take part in the Ph.D. program at the school. Shortlisted candidates can be called for an interview to the award.
- Supporting Documents: A research proposal with at least 2000 words, curriculum vitae, and a statement of interesting in this program is needed to be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: You must have your bachelor’s and master’s degree.
The educational award will cover £13,726 for this program.