The University of Bristol in collaboration with the Forensic Seismology group at AWE Blacknest is offering Masters by Research Studentships in Seismology. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
The educational bursary is available for the UK and international students in order to take part in a Masters by Research Studentships program at the School of Earth Sciences.
Get financial assistance through this fully funded scholarship funded by the University of Bristol in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Bristol is a red brick research university that contributes to society through scholarship and research by producing creative graduates in the cultural, social, economic, and environmental fields.
Why study at the University of Bristol? The University of Bristol strives to provide its students with the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in their chosen profession in a competitive global market. The student will gain also valuable experience with data analysis software development. The successful applicants will also have access to a very wide range of University courses which will further enhance research and transferrable skills.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 11th March 2022.
- University: University of Bristol
- Department: School of Earth Sciences
- Course Level: Masters by Research
- Award: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK and international students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Seismology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold/achieve a minimum of a master’s degree (or international equivalent) in Engineering. Physical Sciences, Material Science, Mathematical Sciences.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, candidates have to enrol in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After that, you can contact to Prof. James Wookey ([email protected]) for the application process.
- Supporting Documents: As a part of the admission application, applicants might be asked to submit all the following documents: pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: You should check the entry requirements for study at the University of Bristol
- Language Requirement: If you are not an English speaker and want to qualify for a place on their chosen course/program, you must meet all the English requirements at Bristol.
The studentship programme covers full UK/EU tuition fees at the University of Bristol for the academic session 2022/2023.