The University of Nottingham is inviting candidates for the PhD Studentships in Load and Vibration Attenuation of Aerospace Structures in the UK.
The project aims to develop a new method to attenuate the aerospace structure vibration that has the potential to be more effective than the previous methods.
Nice chance for students to get financial assistance in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Nottingham began as a Civic College, the city’s first of its kind, before moving to its current main campus, University Park. Nottingham University is divided into five constituent faculties, each of which houses over 50 schools, departments, institutes, and research centers.
Why should you choose the University of Nottingham ? Students have access to world-class facilities at the university. It is a dynamic, ever-changing university with a global reputation for rigorous educational standards. Due to the small batch sizes at Nottingham, the university has a dependable faculty that consistently provides excellent teaching and learning outcomes and devotes undivided attention to each student.
Application Deadline: Applications for the scholarship must be received by April 30, 2022
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fees and stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Load and vibration attenuation of aerospace structures
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The ideal student must have a very good background in structural dynamics and vibration with a high interest in modeling, simulation, and experimental works.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Cover letter or personal statement component of their PhD application, academic references for the University application must be provided before the application can be considered for the scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a masters level degree in any area of law or a related subject (Desirable) or equivalent and relevant professional or work experience (Desirable)
- Language Requirement: Students must have high-level proficiency in written and spoken English (for overseas students IELTS score of 7.0 is needed with no less than 7.0 in writing, 6.5 in reading, and 6.0 in speaking and listening)
The university will provide tuition fees for home students, as well as a stipend equivalent to RCUK rates (currently at £15,609 p.a. tax-free for 2021/22) awarded to the suitable candidate.