Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the BA International Honours Scholarships. This funding program is provided by the University of St Andrews in the United Kingdom.
Up to 4 awards are available for both domestic and international students who want to pursue their undergraduate studies in the UK with financial support for the session 2021-2022.
Founded in 1413, the University of St Andrews is the third-oldest public university located in St Andrews, Scotland, United Kingdom. It offers a diverse range of undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral programs as well as social activities.
Why study at the University of St Andrews? This university provides cutting-edge facilities for flexible assessment methods which will help you achieve your potential. They give you the chance to study multiple subjects across your first two years, before fully specialising.
Application Deadline: March 03, 2021
- University: University of St Andrews
- Department: Schools of Classics, Economics and Finance, English, History or International Relations, or Department of Film Studies.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $6,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 4
- Nationality: UK/EU and International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Scotland; England; Northern Ireland; Wales; EU; International.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in Classics, Film Studies, Economics, English, History or International Relations.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Only available to students entering the first year of the BA International Honours commencing at St Andrews.
- The Selection Committee seeks applicants who are gifted students with academic excellence. The successful scholars will be expected to fulfil an ambassadorial role and represent the University at a number of events and contribute to various University publications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates first have to apply for the undergraduate degree program at the university, after that they access scholarships and funding through My Application.
- Supporting Documents: You will be required to provide a statement of motivation in support of your application (recommended not more than 250 words), Recipients of the scholarship will be expected to engage with our Student Ambassadors Scheme, and you will also be required to provide two references; both an academic and personal letter of recommendation (not more than 200 words each).
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are also recommended to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: To ensure that all students can benefit fully from their chosen program, applicants must provide evidence of their ability to speak and write English effectively.
The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to $6,000 (USD) per annum towards tuition fees to high achieving students during their study.