The University of Sussex Business School is launching the Chancellor’s International Business Scholarship program to the best postgraduate applicants for the academic year 2020/21.
There are 40 opportunities are available for international students who are commencing the master’s course at the University of Sussex Business School in September 2020.
The University of Sussex is a research university that was founded in1981. It has a number of its schools and buildings as well as the ongoing expansion of its student housing facilities.
Why at the University of Sussex? At this university, students will gain knowledge in a business field under the guidance of excellent teachers and have an opportunity to build a bright future.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2020
- University: University of Sussex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £7500 and £5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 40
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in Accounting and Finance, Banking and Finance, Development Economics, Economics, Energy Policy, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Fintech Risk and Investment Analysis, Global Supply Chain and Logistics Management, Human Resource Management, International Accounting and Corporate Governance, International Business Economics, International Finance and Economics, International Management, International Marketing, Management, Management and Finance, Marketing and Consumer Psychology, Master of Business Administration MBA, Occupational and Organizational Psychology, Project Management, Science and Technology Policy, Strategic Innovation Management and Sustainable Development.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- be classified as overseas for fee purposes
- have excellent grades (UK first class or equivalent)
- Have clear and specific goals with defined links to your course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be applying for this studentship, aspirants are recommended to take admission in a master’s course at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers should complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You will be asked for copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV (Curriculum Vitae).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission to the master’s degree, claimants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The university will provide up to 40 scholarships in total, 20 of which will be £7500 and a further 20 of £5000 to the successful candidates.