The Arnold Heidsieck Scholarship Fund invites applications from BA-students in the humanities who are currently enrolled at a German university and have a focus on German culture, language, history, music, or art in their studies.
The studentships are available for pursuing BA program. The studentships are awarded in the humanities with a focus on German culture, language, history, music, or art in their studies.
This is the best choice for international applicants to kick start a Bachelor degree in the United States.
User Review( votes)
In 2017 multiple grants for one or two semesters at universities in the US will be awarded for the fourth time to aid with travel and living costs abroad.
University or Organization: Arnold Heidsieck Scholarship Fund
Course Level: Bachelor degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International Students
The program can be taken in Germany
Application Deadline: Closed
Eligible scholarship applicants must
- Be German or foreign students who are currently enrolled at a German university.
- Be BA-students in the humanities with a focus on German culture, language, history, music, or art in their studies.
- Be working on their bachelor degree currently, or travel to the U.S. in the school year immediately after they have completed their bachelor’s degree.
- Be accepted to a one-year-study at a U.S. university. Shorter stays may be supported by the Fund, but they will be assessed through a separate, case-by-case process.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The application must be submitted in English on the appropriate form provided by the Zeit-Stiftung before the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit a completed application form, CV, Copy of High School Diploma, Transcript of Records, Essay explaining your motivations and why you should be considered for a scholarship, One letter of recommendation from.
Benefit: The Arnold Heidsieck Scholarship Fund will award 4 – 5 scholarships in the U.S. to aid with travel and living costs. The Fund will offer a monthly grant of up to USD 550 for a maximum stay of 10 months, plus a travel allowance of up to USD 1,100.