With the motive of rewarding students talent in Vietnam, the Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology is granting the Bach Khoa – HCMUT Scholarships for the year 2020.
The program aims to support Vietnam students who want to undertake the undergraduate degree program at the Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology.
Founded in 1957, the Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology is state-owned and comprehensive in Vietnam. It is is one of the four universities in Vietnam to be accredited by HCERES.
Why at the Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology? The university has a strong experience in teaching and researching, which makes them the best landing place for their students striving for excellence in engineering and technology.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 25% to 100% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Students of Vietnam
- The award can be taken in Vietnam
- Eligible Countries: Vietnam
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, business administration.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have a minimum score of 70 in high school.
- The financial aid positions will be awarded to students apply for any undergraduate programs at HCMUT.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity, students have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled, you can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your passport, high school certificate and high school transcript and email it to admission-at-oisp.edu.vn.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have the following:
- High School Average Score and High School Graduation Score
- International Baccalaureate
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma
- SAT and ACT
- Language Requirement: Students must have to provide an IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent.
The Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology will cover the 25% to 100% tuition fee based on high school scores.