The Sharif University of Technology is giving a chance to expand the career in the right direction through its Dual Nationality funding for the academic year 2020-21.
A valuable program for students to study at Sharif University of Technology.
User Review( votes)
The Sharif University of Technology is a nation’s leading institution that was established in 1966. It is a public research university in Iran and offers various degree-level programs.
Why at the Sharif University of Technology? Sharif’s mission is to enhance professional, academic, and social contacts among its membership, and to strengthen the ties between Iran and other countries.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Sharif University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full scholarship
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Iran students
- The award can be taken in Iran
- Eligible Countries: Iran
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in science, engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must complete their high school studies in another country
- Candidates must be Iran citizens.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, students are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After taking admission, students can win the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, passport size photo and national id.
- Admission Requirements: For being considered for the award, aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to provide an acceptable score from an official English proficiency test.
Benefits: The Sharif University of Technology will grant the full funding for students.