The University of Sussex is warm welcoming applicants to apply for the EU Scholarships for the academic session 2020-21.
The fund is available for students from EU countries who wish to apply for the bachelor’s degree program at the University of Sussex.
Nice opportunity for EU students to get £2,000 for helping in the study in the UK.
User Review( vote)
The University of Sussex is a public research university and it received its Royal Charter in August 1961. It offers over 350 undergraduate programs, over 210 postgraduate taught programs and over 70 PhD programs.
Why at the University of Sussex? At this university, you will learn from some of the best university teachers and researchers in the UK, who work at the forefront of their fields and also gives you the opportunity to change the world.
Application Deadline: April 10, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: undergraduate
- Award: £2,000
- Number of Awards: 25
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from EU countries (non-UK)
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, you must:
- be domiciled in the EU (non-UK)
- have achieved/are predicted excellent grades.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to empower this educational award, you are obliged to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at Sussex university. After being enrolled, you can access the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You have to provide the following documents:
- Personal statement.
- Degree certificates.
- Transcript of your grades.
- at least one academic reference from your most recent university, or your referee’s contact details.
- Admission Requirements: Students are advised to check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you also need to meet the English language requirements of the university.
Benefits: Students will receive a £2,000 cash award paid as two separate payments of £1,000.