Are you thinking to pursue your master’s degree in the UK? Good News! Here is an amazing offer to apply for the School of Law International Postgraduate Scholarships offered by the Queen Mary University of London.
It is the best offer in the UK to receive £ 2,000 for Master’s study aid.
User Review( votes)
The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in the Uk and it is a constituent college of the federal University of London. It has ranked among the 126 top universities worldwide.
Why study at the Queen Mary University of London? The university ensures that all its students have access to the most up-to-date teaching and research facilities. They provide you enhanced set of skills and knowledge that is extremely attractive to employers.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Post-graduate
- Award: £2,000
- Number of Awards: forty (40)
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications from Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Egypt, Ghana, Indonesia, Japan, Kenya, Korea, South, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, South Africa, Taiwan, Turkey, Vietnam
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing LLM or M.Sc courses at the school of law.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants have to enrol in the master’s degree coursework at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the award, you are advised to take admission to the master’s degree coursework at the university. After being considered, you will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for academic transcripts, a copy of passport, statement of purpose and CV.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a UK first-class honours degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must meet the English language requirements for their chosen programs in order to study at the university.
Benefits: The university will offer 40 scholarships of £2000 for applicants to the LLM and MSc programs in the School of Law.