For all those candidates who wish to get higher education in Australia, a worthy opportunity is offering by the Monash University. As providing Bachelor of International Business Diploma Pathway Scholarship.
The educational award is available to support international students who have completed a Diploma of Business at Monash College.
User Review( votes)
Knowing as a second oldest university of the state of Victoria, Monash University is established in 1958. There are many reasons for the University to be on top.
Why at Monash University? The thing that is the most special about Monash is their desire to make a difference and teaching and exceptional facilities are the best for the applicants. They help participants in building a bright future.
Applications Deadline: No application is required. All eligible students will be automatically assessed.
Candidates need to follow the eligibility criteria-
- Citizens from any nationality are eligible for the fund.
- Applicants can be a part of a bachelor’s degree in the field of business management.
- You must Be completing the Monash College Diploma of Business (Business and Commerce streams), and
A commencing student in the Bachelor of International Business, Bachelor of Business (Specialist) / Bachelor of International Business or Bachelor of Business (Specialist) / Bachelor of Arts (International Business major) at 271 Collins Street (City) Monash campus.
- For double degree students, the award will only apply to when undertaking the first two BIB teaching periods.
How to Apply
- How to apply: The participant has to take admission in the bachelor’s course at the university and then can apply for the grant online.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to submit a copy of their passport’s name page along with a curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: Minimum of 70 percent in the Diploma of Business is required for the admission.
Funded education will cover $6000 per annum for one year only paid towards tuition fee for the first two trimesters.