Are you looking for the MBA award in the UK? The University of Stirling is pleased to announce the MBA Business Excellence funding for international students from all over the world.
The program will be awarded to a high caliber candidate with at least 5 years of work experience who can demonstrate achievement and impact in a business environment.
User Review( votes)
The University of Stirling is an international university with a pioneering spirit and a global reputation for high-quality teaching and research. It is organised for learning, teaching, and research into five faculties, each of which comprises multiple departments, institutes, and centers.
- Applications Deadline: 30 April 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available to any Coursework students.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in any discipline offered by the university.
- Award: £10,000
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Awards: Not Known.
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Eligible applicants must:
- This support will be awarded to an exceptional candidate who demonstrates outstanding achievement and impact in a business environment.
- Candidates must hold or expect to obtain an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on the full-time Stirling MBA for entry in September 2019.
To apply for this application , you need to:
- Complete the application form, ensuring that all sections are answered legibly.
- Provide a statement of up to 700 words outlining why a scholarship would help you, and what your career or educational aims are for the five year period after you graduate from the course.
How to Apply: To find out more about how to apply, please review their application procedures through the given link: https://www.stir.ac.uk/media/stirling/scholarships/management/documents/stirling-management-school-scholarship-application-form.pdf