Take advantage of Bachelor’s Degree Early Bird Scholarships today! The Kajaani University of Applied Sciences will be providing a tuition award for undergraduate students for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is available to non-EU/EEA Students who want to undertake a bachelor’s degree study programme. The Early Bird scholarship covers 50% of the tuition fee and is directly used to reduce the tuition fee, i.e., the student pays 3 000 euro’s as the tuition fee for the first study year.
Amazing opportunity to get 50% of the tuition fee in Finland.
User Review( votes)
Kajaani University of Applied Sciences is a university of applied sciences located in the town of Kajaani. There are approximately 2200 students and 230 members of staff at KAMK. It has achieved success nationally in the Ministry of Education and Culture outcome barometers. The quality of teaching and counseling has been considered the best in Finland for several years running.
Why study at KAMK University of Applied Sciences? Kajaani University of Applied Sciences (KAMK) is a proactive, genuinely international university in central Finland with a strong national reputation. KAMK has the happiest students in Finland, according to a national student survey. KAMK has been among the top universities of applied sciences in Finland and can offer high-quality education and guidance for students.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 15 November 2022.
- University or Organization: Kajaani University of Applied Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Award: 50% of the tuition fee
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Non-EU/EEA
- The award can be taken in Finland
- Eligible Countries: Students from Non-EU/EEA are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled in the bachelor’s degree programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants need to be admitted to the Bachelor’s degree programme at the university or normally apply online at Study Info during the application period.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants, who have completed a qualification outside Finland, must attach the following documents to their online application in Studyinfo. Fi by the given date.
- A copy of the final secondary school certificate or equivalent
- Only final certificates awarded by national and regional bodies granting educational certificates will be accepted. Therefore, other documents such as Result slips, Testimonials, Statements of Results, and Examination Results” are not considered official certificates.
- A copy of an official Finnish, Swedish or English translation of the certificate must be provided if the certificate is not written in one of these languages.
- A copy of passport or ID card
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The selected candidates will be provided 50% of the tuition fee and are directly used to reduce the tuition fee for the first study year.