KAMK University of Applied Sciences is providing the Early Bird Scholarships for students who demonstrate academic achievements and want to gain a higher education in Finland.
This scholarship is targeted to recognize and reward academic excellence, diversity, and leadership potential. To be awarded this scheme, candidates must take part in a master’s programme at the university.
Nice chance for students in Finland.
User Review( votes)
Kajaani University of Applied Sciences is a university of applied sciences located in the town of Kajaani. There are approximately 2200 students and 230 members of staff at KAMK. It has achieved success nationally in Ministry of Education and Culture outcome barometers where the quality of teaching and counseling has been considered the best in Finland for several years running.
Why study at KAMK University of Applied Sciences? Studying at Kajaani University of Applied Sciences (KAMK) enables students to have a combination of hands-on skills along with a theoretical knowledge base. For several years in a row, KAMK has been among the top universities of applied sciences in Finland and is able to offer high-quality education and guidance for students.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: KAMK University of Applied Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 900 €
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Finland
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU/EEA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The scholarship is available for those accepting their study place within 14 days from the notice of admissions
- Applicants must be international citizens
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, students must have to take admission in the masters degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide appropriate certificates of their studies and work experience (degree certificate, work certificates) to prove their eligibility within the application period.
- Admission Requirements: The minimum requirement is a Bachelor’s (first-cycle) degree qualification in any field and two years´ work experience in the field of business and commerce after the completion of the Bachelor´s degree
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient proficiency in English.
KAMK University of Applied Sciences will provide the award amount of 900 € to students to cover their expenses in Finland.