The European School of Economics in London is now accepting applications for the award of 15 scholarships covering 50% of the tuition fees. These scholarships are available for pursuing BSc in Business Administration for the 2017-2018 year.
The aim of the scholarships is to enable and encourage talent students to reach international programs. These scholarships are awarded in Management or Marketing.
Valuable offer to get BSc in Business Administration in London with education fund.
User Review( votes)
The European School of Economics (ESE) is a Private Business School offering Bachelor’s Degrees, Masters- MSc, and MBA, and Short Programmes at its centers in London, Rome, Milan, Florence and Madrid and in its study abroad center in New York.
University or Organization: The European School of Economics in London
Course Level: BSc in Business Administration
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Students of all nationalities
The program can be taken in London (UK)
Application Deadline: Closed
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- High School or Undergraduate Degree Diploma
- Résumé / CV (include reference to all previous education)
- Motivation letter in the language of the chosen course.
- Proof of English language proficiency is mandatory. IELTS level 6.0 or equivalent
- Proof of maintenance fees
- Eachapplicantisrequested to write an 800/1000 words essay in English that best comments on this phrase from “The School for Gods”, by Elio D’Anna, President of the European School of Economics: “The world is a mirror. The world is whatever you want it to be.
- You are the real producer of a world which is just reflecting your own inner conditions. Nothingrealexistsunlessyouwantit to exist.”
- Applicants are requested to write an original response using their own experience.
- Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these scholarships. International students’ approval will be pending confirmation of ESE’s Tier 4 license. Priority will be given to students from low-income families or developing countries
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the European School of Economics’ BSc*scholarships students should fill out the application and send the required documents not later than August 18, 2017, for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to provide Application Form, High School or equivalent Degree Diploma, Resume / CV, Copy of valid passport or European ID, Proof of English language proficiency – IELTS level 6.0 or equivalent, Three passport-sized photographs, Proof of maintenance fees for International students
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must have a high school or undergraduate degree diploma.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have proof of English language proficiency – IELTS level 6.0 or equivalent.
Benefit: The European School of Economics offers Scholarships covering 50% of tuition fees for commencing in the 2017/2018 academic year. Scholars will receive financial support of £7500 per year for the duration of the degree program to which they are admitted.