The Liszt Ferenc Academy of Music has announced the Bank of China Scholarship to support the musical education of talented Hungarian and international students.
There are 10 awards available to full-time students of any academic year enrolled in a BA or MA instrumental and vocal art program who are active students during the academic year. The scholarship can be used to cover tuition fees, instruments, instrument cases, expenses related to master classes and competitions, or any other costs related to the students’ studies.
A lucky chance for Hungarian and international students to complete their studies at Liszt Ferenc Academy of Music.
User Review( votes)
The Liszt Ferenc Academy of Music is a prestigious music conservatory in Budapest, Hungary, founded in 1875 by the famous composer and pianist Franz Liszt. It provides talented students with high-quality music education and prepares them for music industry success. One of Europe’s top music schools, the Academy has a long tradition of musical distinction.
Why choose to study at Liszt Ferenc Academy of Music? Choosing to study at the Liszt Ferenc Academy of Music is a great decision for students who are passionate about music and seeking a high-quality education in this field. A faculty of distinguished teachers, excellent facilities, and a supportive learning environment, the Academy is dedicated to helping students achieve their full potential as musicians.
Application Deadline: 28 April 2023.
- University or Organization: Liszt Ferenc Academy of Music
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate degree
- Award: 600,000 HUF per student
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Hungary.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any subject in a BA or MA instrumental and vocal art program at the Liszt Ferenc Academy of Music.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Full-time students of BA or MA instrumental and vocal art program at the Liszt Academy of Music can apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested students must fill out the application form in English and submit it before the deadline. The application should be submitted online through the official website of the Liszt Ferenc Academy of Music.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents along with the application form:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Academic transcripts
- Proof of active student status in the academic year 2022/2023
- Reference letter from a teacher or mentor
- Admission Requirements: Students must be enrolled in any BA or MA instrumental and vocal art program at the Liszt Academy.
- Language Requirement: Applicants should have good proficiency in the English language.
The Liszt Academy of Music provides financial support of 600,000 HUF per student, which can be used to cover tuition fees, instrument costs, and other expenses related to the students’ studies.