The University of Birmingham is happy to announce Artificial Intelligence and Data Science Conversion Masters Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarships aim to encourage more women, Black students, disabled students, and students from lower socioeconomic backgrounds to study artificial intelligence (AI) and data science postgraduate programme at the university.
A worthy opportunity to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Birmingham, England. It was founded in 1900 and is one of the oldest Redbrick universities in the UK. The university has a strong focus on research and is a member of the prestigious Russell Group of leading UK research universities. The University of Birmingham is known for its world-class facilities and innovative research, particularly in the areas of science, engineering, and medical research.
Why study at the University of Birmingham? Choosing to study with the University of Birmingham provides access to world-class teaching, research facilities, and a supportive learning environment.
Application Deadline: 31 July 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 120
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any AI and data science-related Master’s programmes offered by the University of Birmingham.
- Admissible Criteria: The scholarship funding will be prioritized for women, Black students, disabled students, and students from lower socioeconomic backgrounds who have never studied STEM or STEM-related degrees before. Students must have an unconditional or conditional offer for a place on a University of Birmingham Data Science or AI-related Masters Course before applying for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must first have an offer for a place on a University of Birmingham AI and data science-related master’s programme. Then, they should complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Personal statement, reference letter, and transcript of records.
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the University of Birmingham’s admission requirements for the AI and data science-related master’s programmes.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English must provide evidence of their English proficiency.
The University of Birmingham will select 120 students and provide an award amount of £10,000 to cover tuition and living costs.