To encourage bright students from all over the world, the Royal Holloway, University of London is organizing an exciting opportunity named ‘Barbara Raw Scholarships for English’ for the academic year 2023-2024.
This scheme is funded to find top talents from around the world for the Department of English. All the beneficiaries will get to win £5,000 as a cash award.
Nice offer for domestic and international students to receive up to £5,000 for study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The Royal Holloway University of London was created when two formal colleges combined, Bedford College and Royal Holloway College. It is a teaching and research-intensive institution that delivers the best student understanding and support to achieve their preferred destinations.
Why choose to study at the Royal Holloway University of London? Royal Holloway is honored to be the residence of some of the globe’s leading leaders in science, the arts, management, economics, and law. They continuously invest in resources for our students and increase the favorable impact we can achieve as a research-intensive institute. While studying in London, you will have the chance to meet many professionals from your course and the selected area.
Application Deadline: 28 April 2023.
- University or Organization: Royal Holloway, University of London
- Department: Department of English
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 5
- Nationality: Home or International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from Home or internationally can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to Undergraduate degree programs in the following subjects:
- BA English
- BA English and Drama
- BA English and Philosophy
- BA English and Latin
- BA English and History
- BA English with Philosophy
- BA Music and English
- BA English and Film Studies
- BA English and Classical Studies
- BA English and American Literature
- BA English and Creative Writing
- BA Modern Languages and English
- BA Comparative Literature and Culture and English
- BA American Literature and Creative Writing
- BA Drama and Creative Writing
- BA English and Digital Arts
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be Home, or international students
- Must hold an offer to study one of the courses given above
- Achieved or predicted to achieve high grades in A-level or equivalent. As a guide, previous applicants have achieved, or been predicted, AAA or equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must take the undergraduate degree program at the University. After being enrolled, applications must be submitted via RH Direct.
- Supporting Documents: You must provide academic achievements and one written academic reference supporting statement of 400 words or less outlining why you should receive the scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: To study for an undergraduate degree, you must meet Royal Holloway’s general entrance requirements and those set by the department to which you’ve applied.
- Language Requirement: Students must meet the English language proficiency requirements of the University.
The Royal Holloway, University of London will provide five scholarships cash awards of £5,000 available for new undergraduate students studying English in the Department of English.