Trent University allows you to expand your career in the right direction through its Trent International Scholarships and Awards. The application is accepting applications for the academic session 2023-2024.
The funding opportunity is open for international students who want to participate in the university’s undergraduate degree program.
Amazing opportunity for students to study in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Trent University was founded in 1964 as one of Canada’s leading institutes and sustained life change and careers in all classes. Trent University delivers life-changing adventures and careers at all levels. It is classified third in Canada for undergraduate studies.
Why study at Trent University? Students of Trent can encounter a range of theatres, social interests, publications, religious associations, political chapters, scholarly societies, and Greeks in various clubbing organizations and groups.
Application Deadline: 15 February 2023.
- University or Organization: Trent University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Education fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for an undergraduate degree.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students studying in Canada on a study permit.
- Applicants must have applied to an undergraduate degree program at Trent University for the fall 2023 intake.
- Applicants must meet Trent University’s admission requirements, including general and degree-specific requirements and the English Language Admission Standard.
- They must demonstrate superior academic achievement (“An average or equivalent standard).
- Applicants must have demonstrated leadership through community service or excellence in the arts, sports, or other areas of individual achievement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, applicants can apply for this award through the MyTrent
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit the required supporting documents:
- Personal information about yourself
- Summary of their plan to finance their education in Canada.
- Personal statement in either written (maximum 500 words) or video format (within 3-5 minutes).
- Two letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must complete the relevant entry requirements for admission to their preferred program.
- Language Requirement: Students must meet the English language proficiency requirements of the University.
Trent University will provide an education fund awarded to entering international students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement, community service, leadership potential, and some financial need. Their award may be renewed for up to three additional years of undergraduate study.