Ulster University is seeking individuals to apply for its Barnett Pharmaceutical Sciences Scholarship to study in the UK. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Pharmaceutical Sciences Programme. Applicants must hold an equivalent standard in a Graduate Diploma, Graduate Certificate or Postgraduate Certificate or an approved alternative qualification.
Great opportunity to study at an Ulster University with some educational funding.
User Review( votes)
The Ulster University, officially the University of Ulster, is a multi-campus public university located in Northern Ireland. It is often referred to as informally and unofficially as Ulster, or by the abbreviation UU.
Why at The Ulster University? It has one of the highest further study and employment rates in the UK, with over 92 percent of graduates being in work or further study six months after graduation. An online distance learning provision also offers Ulster University courses globally.
University or Organization: Ulster University
Course Level: MSc program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in the UK
Application Deadline: Closed
To be eligible to apply for a postgraduate degree course, you must;
- Provide evidence of competence in written and spoken English (GCSE grades A-C or equivalent); and
- Hold an Honours or degree from a UK or Republic of Ireland or from the Council for National Academic Awards, the National Council for Educational Awards, the Higher Education and Training Awards Council, or from another institution which has been recognized by the Senate for this purpose; or
- Satisfy additional requirements as described in the prospectus entry for your chosen course; or
- Provide evidence of your ability to study at postgraduate level through the accreditation of your experience or learning.
- International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold an equivalent standard in a Graduate Diploma, Graduate Certificate or Postgraduate Certificate or an approved alternative qualification.
- Language Requirements: Students must provide evidence of competence in written and spoken English (GCSE grades A-C or equivalent).
The Scholarship will support a maximum of two scholars and will be used to cover the full amount of the scholars’ tuition fees (up to a combined total value of £10,000 per annum) with any remaining funds being paid directly to the scholar in support of living expenses.