The Ca’ Foscari University of Venice is delighted to offer Marie Sklodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships (IF) to study in Italy for the 2020-21 academic year. Researchers from all over the world are eligible to apply for this fellowship program.
With the aim of promoting excellence in research and fostering the exchange of knowledge, we encourage all researchers from abroad to apply for a grant and to choose Ca’ Foscari University as Host Institution: our research themes match many topics and we offer an outstanding research environment to carry out their project.
This is a great funding offer for researchers from all over the world to get a degree in Italy.
User Review( votes)
Founded on August 6, 1868, as the “Scuola Superiore di Commercio” (Advanced School of Commerce), Ca’ Foscari was the first Italian institution to deal with advanced education in Business and Economics. Ca’ Foscari strives to attract and nurture talented scholars across the world, delivering cutting-edge research emerging from the engagement of the hard and digital sciences with social sciences and humanities.
University or Organization: The Ca’ Foscari University of Venice
Course Level: Research Study
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Researchers from all over the world
The program can be taken in Italy
Application Deadline: September 11, 2019
- Researchers from all over the world are eligible to apply for this fellowship program.
- At the time of the deadline of the call, researchers shall have obtained a doctoral degree or at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience(measured from the date when they obtained the degree formally entitling him or her to embark on a doctorate).
- The research topic will be freely chosen by the researchers in collaboration with the scientific supervisor of the host organization. A Career Development Plan should be established jointly by the supervisor(s) and the researcher.
- In addition to research objectives, this plan comprises the researcher’s training and career needs, including training on transferable skills, planning for publications and participation in conferences.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
- Language Requirements: As indicated on the art. 3, clause 6 of the call, all Ph.D. students are required to have certified English proficiency at least B2 level at the time of enrollment, except for the possibility of acquiring it subsequently, but and not later than December 31st following the date of first enrollment, otherwise they will be excluded from the Ph.D. program.
The European financial contribution for a Marie Curie Fellowship is a flat-rate for the entire period of the project. The average salary of an MSCA fellow in Italy is around 4000 euros per month (after taxes). It provides the following entries yearly allocated:
Researcher unit cost (per month)
|Living allowance*||Mobility allowance||Family allowance|
|€ 4.880||€ 600||€ 500|
Institutional unit cost (per month)
|Research, training and networking costs||Management and indirect costs|
|€ 800||€ 650|
* A country correction coefficient applies to the living allowance.