Applications are being accepted from talented candidates for the Merit-based International Scholarships. The award is sponsored by Barry University for the academic session 2022/2023.
The scholarship program aims to encourage highly skilled and motivated overseas students who want to pursue their undergraduate degree in the USA.
Nice chance for international students to get the award of up to $17,000 to complete undergraduate study.
User Review( votes)
Barry University is a Catholic higher education institution founded in 1940 by the Adrian Dominican Sisters. Today, the Barry University community includes nearly 9,000 students, served by more than 2,100 administrators, faculty members, and support staff.
Why should like to study at Barry University? At this university, you’ll find the career and salary you’re aiming for once you head into the workforce. Throughout your education, you will receive guidance on setting the right goals so that you can aim and succeed accordingly. Here, BU provides each and every student with the support and career services you need to design a future that works for you.
Application Deadline: November 15
- University: Barry University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Up to $17,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You are a full-time degree-seeking undergraduate student.
- These scholarships are available for freshmen (including test-optional), transfers, international, DACA, and Dreamer applicants.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity, the applicants need to take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at Barry University. After that, they can complete an application to the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit official transcripts from all secondary and post-secondary institutions. International credentials from an educational system other than the United States must be evaluated by a foreign credential evaluator who is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES).
- Submit final end of schooling testing results, if applicable
- Submit your official TOEFL scores, if applicable
- If documents are in a language other than English, submit an official translation of all documents completed by companies that are members of NACES.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: Must improve English proficiency before being admitted into an undergraduate-level program in Barry University:
- TOEFL internet-based: 60 or below
- TOEFL paper-based: 499 or below
- IELTS: 5.9 or below
- Duolingo English Test: 84 or below
- PTE Academic Score: 43 or below
Barry University will provide a fantastic merit-based scholarship program, with awards up to $17,000 based upon your cumulative GPA and standardized test scores, available if you are a full-time degree-seeking undergraduate student.