Scholarships help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. In order to cover study expenses, Lincoln University is providing the John Barnes International Postgraduate Scholarship in New Zealand.
The award is accessible for New Zealand and international applicants commencing in the postgraduate research program at Lincoln University for the academic year 2022-2023.
User Review( votes)
Lincoln University was founded in 1990 and is located in New Zealand. It is the Southern Hemisphere’s oldest agricultural educational facility. More than 60 countries are represented among the university’s student body.
Why would like to study at Lincoln University? Lincoln University is a thriving and diversified academic institution dedicated to teaching and learning, as well as the creation of new knowledge. It prepares students for future careers in the field of their choice.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Lincoln University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Awards: $5,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Research in the areas of alternative agroecosystems and productive landscape systems
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible to apply for the education award an applicant must:
- Applicants who are enrolled and currently studying in, or have gained entry to, a relevant full-time postgraduate qualification at Lincoln University.
- Applicants can be New Zealand Citizens, Permanent Residents, or International students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity, the applicants need to take admission in postgraduate degree coursework at Lincoln University. After taking a full-time enrollment in the course applicants can apply for this application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic transcripts and certificates, a copy of the passport with the application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have scores from either the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or American College Test (ACT).
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Lincoln University will provide $5,000 to be applied towards the overall cost of your study in the eligible master’s degree programs.