International students are presented with an opportunity to deepen their skills, gain competencies, and further their professional journey in Germany with the help of the International President’s Scholarship. This award is funded by the Bauhaus University Weimar for the academic year 2022-2023.
The main objective of this bursary is to support talented students who want to undertake degree programmes and choose a course of study at Bauhaus University Weimar.
Bauhaus University Weimar has an overall score of 4.1 stars and it offers International President’s Scholarship program to needy students who want to start their studies in Germany.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1860, the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar is a university based in Weimar, Germany. Today the university offers students a selection of approximately 40-degree programs. The university possesses a unique structure with four main faculties.
Why would you like to study at Bauhaus University Weimar? While studying at this university, candidates will get graduate and postgraduate education opportunities. Students also learn about the function, significance and planning of special buildings and facilities
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through January 31, 2022.
- University or Organization: Bauhaus University Weimar
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any degree
- Awards:450 Euros per month for 12 months
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be
- Be an international student
- Special aptitude and motivation for studying at the Bauhaus-Universita?t Weimar (for example, interdisciplinarity in studies and interests)
- Extracurricular engagement during studies at the Bauhaus-Universita?t Weimar, for example, in intercultural exchange, initiatives and projects, as a tutor, etc.
- At least good academic performance already achieved at the Bauhaus-Universita?t Weimar
- Social aspects
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants need to take admission at the university. After taking admission, you can apply through the online application form for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: You must upload the following supporting documents:
- Letter of motivation (max. two pages)
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Proof of your achievement in your course of study at the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar:
Overview of grades incl. grade point average (e.g. BISON print out or in the form of a performance report by your faculty’s examination office)
- If applicable: copies of diplomas/bachelor’s degree of previously earned degrees
- Proof of extracurricular commitment (e.g. certificates, confirmation of participation)
- If available:Proof of German language proficiency corresponding to the requirements of your degree programme (An exception is made if the candidate provides a copy of a previous degree awarded by a German-language university.)
- If applicable: explanation of special personal backgrounds and biographical hurdles such as caring for children, caring for relatives, disability or chronic illness, (educational) background of parents, migration background, the experience of discrimination, etc.
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements to be able to study there.
The scholarship winner will receive 450 Euros per month for 12 months at Bauhaus University Weimar.