The Queen Mary University London is welcoming international students to become a part of the Principal’s PhD Studentships in Environment, Biodiversity and Genomics.
The grant is exclusively available for both UK and international students in order to take a full-time PhD programme at the university for the academic year 2022/2023.
Valuable chance to complete PhD study at Queen Mary University London and get tuition fees and provide an annual tax-free maintenance allowance.
User Review( votes)
The Queen Mary University of London is a world-renowned, research-intensive university with an international reputation in London, England. In 1785, the London Medical College opened its doors to students. It is a globally acclaimed university that offers global education and research.
Why would you like to study at the Queen Mary University of London? Students will improve their analytical, teamwork, and communication abilities by enrolling at this university. Candidates can use this platform to get to the top of the professional sphere and land job prospects.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 30th January 2022.
- University: Queen Mary University London
- Department: Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Nine
- Nationality: UK and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD scholarship will be awarded in Environment, Biodiversity, and Genomics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a first-class or good Upper Second Degree (or International equivalent) in engineering, mathematics, physics, materials science, chemistry, or other closely-related disciplines.
- A relevant Masters’s level degree qualification.
- Solid and verifiable background in Mechanics of Materials and Finite Element Analysis.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, you need to take admission in the PhD degree program at the university. After being enrolled, they should send the following application documents to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: CV, cover letter, two academic referees, representative publications list.
- Admission Requirements: To be in the running for this new position, you should contact their admissions staff to discuss your admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have excellent English communication and writing skills. If English is not your first language, then you will require a valid English certificate equivalent to IELTS 6.5+ overall with a minimum score of 6 in Writing and 5.5 in all sections (Reading, Listening, Speaking) or other equivalent English certificate.
The Queen Mary University London will cover tuition fees and provide an annual tax-free maintenance allowance for three years at the Research Council rate (£17,609 in 2021/22).